Wednesday 8 April 2015

General Life.

Hello.

I know I have been absent, and this has been noticed for some time, however, this has been partly due to me being unable to get onto my blogging site, as well as having just passed my driving test and so I have been out and about making the absolute most of each and every day.

Sophie and I have gone on great adventures, to play areas, parks, lochs (lakes), the woods, the shops and more places to add to that, including the North Queensferry Deep Sea World! We have been having so much fun! And whilst we have been enjoying all of this I have completely forgotten my camera along the way - this is something I should change?

Let us take this week for an example. On Monday we spent the day in a friends garden, where we got the swimming pool out and the girls had so much fun! I think it is absolutely amazing that a friend which I have had since I was four, (18 years?? Holy crap we are old.) has a daughter who is only 11 months older than Sophie, and they are amazing together! They run around singing that song from frozen.. Let it go, let it go.. not to mention I have watched that film twice today, so safe to say I have Olaf on the brain. Yesterday we did much the same, went to said friends house, and for her anonymity we shall call her Bertha - that will give her a kick, so we went to Bertha's house, and our kids had a play together, and another friend came over as well with her son, I absolutely love that Sophie is making friends and preparing for her school life, where I am hoping she will gain friendships which last as long as Bertha and I. After this play date we took a run through to Kevin's parents house where Sophie had a play in their garden, and then we came home to cuddle in for the night. Today was much the same, we have been having fantastic weather and so we went back to Bertha's house again, where she was spending the day in the garden with her Son and Daughter, her son being 6 months younger than Soph as well, which is also really good for her, but she was babysitting her niece as well who is a year younger than Sophie, so we had plenty fun with all four kids today! After this I came home to find Kevin has been sorting out most of the bushes in the garden I want removed, and he was doing it with a chainsaw! We played in our garden for a bit and then went through to see his parents again to discuss his dad renting a van to help with getting rid of said bushes..
Are you asleep yet? As mundane as all of this sounds, I have been having an amazing few days, with friends and family. They mean everything to me, and  wish that there were more hours in the day where we could spend time with one another.

For the rest of the week I have some small things planned, like doing the shopping, taking Kevin to get some special oil for his moped( I pretend I know what on earth he is talking about), and we have a Barbecue planned at Bertha's house with other friends attending, and then we have the great job of getting rid of all of the things in the garden which will need to be taken to the skip on friday, then this weekend, I am planning on finding a nice park or somewhere where me and Sophie can take some time out, and simply play. All of this will most likely be done whilst listening to a chorus of Sophie singing "Et I Goo, Et I Goo", but this, has to be the single most beautiful sound in my life.

I am absent, and my nails have yet to be seen, but I thought I would let you know where I have been, and what is likely to be shown on here. I am likely to upload pictures of days out, places we have found on our adventures and anything else on top of this, however, for those who have followed because of my nails, I will still be doing this. This coming monday I will have another of the Magical Monday's to show you, and I have another couple of posts in the pipelines. I am slowly getting there, and I hope that you will all be here to see in another year with this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you for reading my post and I would love to hear what you have thought of them! Although from 16 July 2014 I will no longer be accepting comments with links included. If you would like me to check out your blog then please get in touch via my contact page above.