Monday 11 May 2015

Missing what you have in daily life.

Normally when my daughter Sophie goes to one of her grand parents for the night or for the weekend I am in desperate need of respite. She is an amazing little person and she knows her own mind, which of course only makes for a more frustrating day when she starts asking things like 'why?' Or telling you things like 'no want'.  Could she be any cuter? Like butter wouldn't melt...

However this all changed last week because my mum was up visiting from London, and Sophie went for a sleepover on the Sunday night and didn't want to come home again till they left on the Friday! But I did manage to get her home on Thursday - she was not pleased. 

She was having so much fun in the caravan with Granny, Grandad and the dogs. Her cousin Cara stayed for a couple nights too, even though it was torrential rain most of the time and there was a puddle the size of a pond outside. Though this didn't stop the girls from feeding the ducks from the window.
Adorable right? By the second day I was feeling relaxed, but wouldn't mind her staying over again so I could catch up on more sleep and TV programmes, by day four I was thinking 'what's so bad about coming home?' But of course, she wanted to be in the caravan because it's fun, beside her grandad who she adores, and basically nothing is wrong with coming home, but she gets to do most of what she wantwd when she wanted in the caravan, as well as raiding the fridge. 
Most mornings they would wake to find her like this... 
I guess what I am saying is now that she's home, I doubt she will be staying away for a while, since that was plenty long enough - and now all o heard is that she wants to go to caravan!

Have a great day! 

BGPolish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you for reading my post and I would love to hear what you have thought of them! Although from 16 July 2014 I will no longer be accepting comments with links included. If you would like me to check out your blog then please get in touch via my contact page above.