Wednesday 13 May 2015

Gone dotty.

I need a daylight bulb.

GOSH HOLO BARRY M STAMPING NAILS NOTD - BGPOLISHWelcome back all! I wanted to show you this look, but the photo's really don't do it justice. The silver In the backing to this design is actually a holographic polish and was glittering madly all the time I was wearing it, but then when I attempted to capture it in photos, well - it hates me. I apparently need a new light which should make the holographic pigments react more.
For this look I used GOSH Holographic Hero and then stamped Barry M Matte Black on top with the Pueen 36 Plate. After all of this I gave it one nice coating of Seche Vite to seal everything together. In this photo you can almost see the holo trying to show itself. 

I wouldn't really say I have much else to talk about to do with this design, it is lovely in person but the photos really don't do it justice. Do you have any looks you would like me to try out? If you do then get in touch and I will see what I can do! 

I am hoping you are all having a lovely week!


BGPolish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you for reading my post and I would love to hear what you have thought of them! Although from 16 July 2014 I will no longer be accepting comments with links included. If you would like me to check out your blog then please get in touch via my contact page above.