Sunday 10 May 2015

My absence.

I will begin by saying I am sorry. I have been absent quite a while and so most will have thought this blog has gone down hill, you would probably be right. I have been thinking about blogging a lot the past few days, although I have been stuck for what to say to you guys. I feel that whilst I was running a nails blog I was almost making things feel forced a lot of the time, and since have decided to return with more of myself put into each post, some days I won't post, some days I may post talking about stupid things suck as what was for dinner, but I am going to be around more often - that's for sure.

I am going to look for guest posters for this blog once a week, so there is always something for you to read about, some weeks this may be nails and others it may be something completely bizarre, but that's what I want to bring to the table. Some place funky to call my own. 

If you would like to be a guest poster for this blog then please email me at askbgpolish@hotmail.com and I will email you back with a questionnaire. 


Normally I have posted from my laptop, which is one of the reasons that it takes me so long to get things read yo r posting, because I rarely have an hour to get on the thing these days - but today I am writing this post from the comfort and warmth of a bubble bath! Warning - hazardous material incoming.

I am hoping that you all understand this, and will follow me on my blogging journey. Thanks for reading and I hope to speak to you all soon. 

BGPolish. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Bootiful! Glad to see you back me dear x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you for reading my post and I would love to hear what you have thought of them! Although from 16 July 2014 I will no longer be accepting comments with links included. If you would like me to check out your blog then please get in touch via my contact page above.