Thursday 23 April 2015

Who needs Chevrons?

Waves are just as cool!

MOYOU LONDON, NAILS NOTD, WAVES, SAILOR - BGPOLISHWelcome back everyone! I am back to show you yet another of my stamping designs, and this one I actually really enjoyed painting! I know this is just squiggles really, but they remind me of waves for some reason, wouldn't they if they were light/dark blue? I should test that theory..  I was recently told that I suit this nail shape, and whilst I am still getting used to it, I do think that they were right in saying that there is less to catch my nails on and less breaking, but I have only had them a couple of weeks so I wouldn't really know yet, think I should keep em like this? I dunno, I will decide shortly!
MOYOU LONDON, NAILS NOTD, WAVES, SAILOR - BGPOLISHFor this look I used Moyra 604 which is a blue toned lilac polish and on the top of this I stamped using Barry M Matte Black with the MoYou Sailor 06 (perhaps that's why it reminds me of waves!?) I actually like how the image looks rather grainy on the nails, is that weird or is it just me? I think it gives it more of a distinguished look to the design!
MOYOU LONDON, NAILS NOTD, WAVES, SAILOR - BGPOLISHSo, I have something else to show you. Whilst I really liked this design, I screwed up. I had to double stamp on the thumb because it must be longer than all of the others and my design never reaches the end, and, well, this happened. I like it though, it gives the manicure a quirkier edge to it I feel, and by telling myself this I guess I feel better about it not being perfect, although - who needs perfection?
So I am hoping you are all having a lovely day! I will be back shortly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you for reading my post and I would love to hear what you have thought of them! Although from 16 July 2014 I will no longer be accepting comments with links included. If you would like me to check out your blog then please get in touch via my contact page above.