Monday 20 April 2015

Celtic Floral?

It's what it reminds me of..

BARRYM, PUEEN, STAMPING - BGPOLISHWelcome baaaack! Okay so for this design I guess I didn't know what to call it, but it reminds me of those celtic designs which weave in behind itself etc, and the cute little flowers in the middles. And although it looks red on the nail I was really surprised because the polish looks a lot more pink in the bottle.
BARRYM, PUEEN, STAMPING - BGPOLISHFor this design I painted one coat of Barry M Pomegranate, yes, I said one coat. Those Gelly's are absolutely amazing. And on top of this I used Barry M Matte Black to stamp my image with Pueen 49. One thing that did happen here though is that the black isn't as opaque, whether that is down to the plate not being as deep as the others I have used this polish with, or because it wasn't as pigmented as the base colour, I am unsure, but this kind of gives it more of a greying look, and I think it actually helps the design.
And here is the thumb shot! I absolutely adore this shot, not only because it gives you a look at the thumb without it being off side or awkward, but also because in this photo you can totally see the shine you get from using a decent top coat, which in this case I used Seche Vite.
Well, that seems to be all I have to say for today, but if you keep checking back on here and on my facebook page, twitter and IG I am bound to be back real soon! Hope you have a brilliant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you for reading my post and I would love to hear what you have thought of them! Although from 16 July 2014 I will no longer be accepting comments with links included. If you would like me to check out your blog then please get in touch via my contact page above.